Eintech is a small but rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS solutions, including eLearning, event management, video hosting, CRM, CMS, and compliance, to users in over 160 countries.Eintech is a small, rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS solutions, including eLearning, event management, video hosting, CRM, CMS, and compliance, to users in over 170 countries.
Our main product is Rogo® (https://getrogo.com), a customisable eAssessment and eLearning platform. With multiple testing options and rich-media integration, Rogo facilitates the easy design and release of courses and tests for distribution anywhere in the world. Rogo is constantly being developed with new features being added from regular consultation with clients.
We are a founder led business, passionate about building a great product and services our clients love. We are:
- Growing, with a massive growth of 114% throughout 2019/20.
- Always looking for new technology and exploring new ideas.
- Very people focused, investing in training employees and ensuring there is a good work/life balance; we believe that work should be enjoyable, and we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- Celebrate passion and hate office politics.
- Work hard, enjoy ourselves and respect the needs of the individual and the group.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced software engineer to join our engineering team. We are keen to bring someone on board who can work closely with the engineering team to work across our platform, innovating our products.
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering and the wider team to deliver technical requirements in the platform.
- Support & maintain existing applications.
- Innovate our new platform using the latest technologies and best practises.
- Research and develop new technologies.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a professional setting.
- Proven experience of developing enterprise applications.
- Experience in working across the full development stack including:
- .Net Framework/Core
- Entity Framework/Dapper
- SPA Frameworks
- Visual Studio/VS Code
- Unit Testing
- Good understanding of databases, both SQL Server and NoSQL.
- Appreciation for Design Patterns & Best Practises.
- Microsoft Azure experience
- University qualification or equivalent in Computer studies.
- Experience with Git/DevOps.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Experience in VB.Net
- Willing to test business models with hypothetical scenarios and opposing arguments.
- Ability to work alone and within a team, posing excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Well organised and determined to deliver high quality solutions.
- Willingness to knowledge share and mentor/coach peers.
- Keen to present ideas and offer solutions to further enhance the platform.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Holidays, 25 days plus bank holidays and your birthday.
- Pension, with 4% company contribution.
- Private health care.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eye-care vouchers.
- Access to discounts such as high street stores, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
- Great location in Shoreditch / Liverpool St Station 5min
- Regular social and networking events (e.g., wine tasting, go-karting, games nights, etc.)
- Remote working.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eintech does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eintech employee. Eintech will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eintech.