Location: Shoreditch/Liverpool Street, London
Reports to: CEO
Eintech is a small but rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS solutions, including eLearning, event management, video hosting, CRM, CMS, and compliance, to users in over 160 countries.
Our main product is Rogo® (getrogo.com), a customisable eAssessment and eLearning platform. With multiple testing options and rich-media integration, Rogo facilitates the easy design and release of courses and tests for distribution anywhere in the world. Rogo is constantly being developed with new features being added from regular consultation with clients.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Full Stack .Net Developer in Shoreditch to join a growing development team and help in the research and development of new features and technology.
- Researching, designing, planning, writing and testing new software programs
- Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing .NET applications
- Support of creating technical specifications and test plans
- Investigating new technologies
What We Are Looking For
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of developing frontend and backend applications to consistent quality standards
- Experience in .NET Core/ Angular / Rest API
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and GIT
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Well organised and determined to deliver a quality solution
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Azure and DevOps
- MS SQL Server/ Linq to SQL, stored procedures
- Enjoys coaching junior developers on team
- Adept at liaising with product owner/manager, external stakeholders
- Takes ownership of tasks
- Efficient with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Product development/ project management knowledge
- Excellent estimation skills
- Committed and willing to grow with the business
Why Work At Eintech
- We are a founder-led business and incredibly passionate about building a great product and service that our customers love.
- We are an independent business with no external finance
- We grew the business by 114% last year
- We are customer-focused and always try to find a way to help customers and make their working lives easier
- We are always looking for new technology and exploring new ideas
- We are also very people focused and invest heavily in training employees and ensuring that there is a good work/life balance; we believe that work should be enjoyable and we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We celebrate passion and hate office politics
- We work hard, enjoy ourselves and respect the needs of the individual and the group
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Holidays: 25 working days plus bank holidays plus birthday
- Company pension: The company contributes 4% of your basic salary
- Health plan: You are eligible to join the company’s private health plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Access to discounts such as high street stores, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
- Great location in Shoreditch / Liverpool St Station 5min
- Regular social and networking events (e.g. wine tasting, yoga, games nights, etc.)
How to apply
Send your application and CV to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eintech does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eintech employee. Eintech will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eintech.