Location: Shoreditch/Liverpool Street, London
Reports to: Head of Engineering
Eintech is a small, rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS solutions, including eLearning, event management, video hosting, CRM, CMS, and compliance, to users in over 170 countries.
Our main product is Rogo® (https://getrogo.com), a customisable eAssessment and eLearning platform. With multiple testing options and rich-media integration, Rogo facilitates the easy design and release of courses and tests for distribution anywhere in the world. Rogo is constantly being developed with new features being added from regular consultation with clients.
We are a founder led business, passionate about building a great product and services our clients love.
- An independent business with no external finance.
- We are growing, with a massive growth of 100% throughout 2019/20.
- Customer focused, always try to find a way to help and make their working lives easier.
- Always looking for new technology and exploring new ideas.
- Very people focused, investing in training employees and ensuring there is a good work/life balance; we believe that work should be enjoyable, and we do not take ourselves too seriously.
- Celebrate passion and hate office politics.
- Work hard, enjoy ourselves and respect the needs of the individual and the group.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance engineer and all-round tester to join our Development team. We are keen to bring someone on board who can work closely with the Head of Engineering to ensure a minimum level of quality within the products and to establish best practices within all aspects of Testing, manual and automated.
- To support the Software Development Life Cycle process, testing systems thoroughly throughout release cycles.
- Work closely with the Lead Developer and the wider team to devise test scripts & runs for functional, exploratory, regression, smoke, and other testing methodologies.
- Innovate an automation platform using the latest technologies and best practises.
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in a professional setting.
- In-depth knowledge of automated testing, using recognised technologies such as: Selenium, Postman, Fiddler.
- Competent with functional, performance & security testing, smoke, regression testing and ensuring business requirements are met.
- Good understanding of databases, both SQL Server and NoSQL.
- Experience in creating Test plans/scripts.
- Experience in testing on various platforms, including Windows, Macintosh, iOS, Android etc.
- Good understanding of Black/White box testing.
- Microsoft Azure experience.
- University qualification or equivalent in Computer studies.
- Experience with Git/DevOps.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Committed and willing with establish growth within the department.
- Willing to test business models with hypothetical scenarios and opposing arguments.
- Ability to work alone and within a team, offering expertise and advice on best testing practises.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Keen to present ideas and offer solutions to further enhance the platform.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Holidays, 25 days plus bank holidays and your birthday.
- Pension, with 4% company contribution.
- Private health care.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eye-care vouchers.
- Access to discounts such as high street stores, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
- Great location in Shoreditch / Liverpool St Station 5min
- Regular social and networking events (e.g., wine tasting, yoga, games nights, etc.)
- Remote working.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eintech does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eintech employee. Eintech will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eintech.