Location: Shoreditch/Liverpool Street, London
Reports to: Senior Product Manager
Eintech is a small but rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS products to users in over 170 countries.
The Product department is the heartbeat of our online products and services, responsible for the day-to-day running of all SaaS products. The Product team hold our customers hands through the journey end-to-end, be it our Education, Commercial, or Awarding Body clients. From customer feedback through to product innovation, intelligence from the Product team informs and steers our products and services growth.
Our main product is Rogo®, a customisable eAssessment and eLearning platform. With multiple testing options and rich-media integration, Rogo facilitates the easy design and release of courses and assessments for distribution anywhere in the world. Rogo is constantly being developed with new features being added from regular consultation with clients.
Our goal is to offer the leading learning and testing products globally. Rogo is pitched at a range of clients, from the small college to the international training organisations, global corporations, and high stakes awarding bodies. The Programme Manager will take ownership of the implementation of the Rogo product to new clients, and the success of the client’s assessment and learning programs. The role is all encompassing, from supporting commercial teams during sales pitches, to implementation, and providing insights to help overcome challenges. The position of Programme Manager is a UK role reporting to the Senior Product Manager. The role suits an individual who has excellent project management expertise and is willing learn the mechanics of our products and far-reaching business quickly. Ultimately you will be customer-centric and relish the opportunity to drive the strategic project to success.
- Manage and maintain detailed plans for client programs and assessment windows.
- Maintain accurate records of client and product problems, incidents and questions, within our management software.
- Engaging with clients externally with feature updates and upselling opportunities.
- Managing proof of concept websites to demonstrate the product in a client facing scenario.
- Ensure the technical aspects of client integrations (both new and ongoing) by providing technical guidance.
- Use experience to introduce a robust onboarding process as well as the help centre articles and troubleshooting guides.
- Train new and existing staff with troubleshooting.
- Training clients both on-site and online.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback and gathering requirements to pass on to the product team.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new products and updates to existing software where required.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience within a similar role.
- Experience in project and programme management.
- Experience in customer service.
- Ability to speak and write fluently and idiomatically in English.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
- Previous work experience with SaaS products would be an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the principles of assessment design.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm and focussed in a high-pressure environment.
- Be able to build rapport in cross-functional project teams.
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and ambitious company.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
Why Work At Eintech
- We are a founder-led business and incredibly passionate about building a great product and service that our customers love.
- We are an independent business with no external finance
- We grew the business by 114% last year
- We are customer-focused and always try to find a way to help customers and make their working lives easier
- We are always looking for new technology and exploring new ideas
- We are also very people focused and invest heavily in training employees and ensuring that there is a good work/life balance; we believe that work should be enjoyable and we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We celebrate passion and hate office politics
- We work hard, enjoy ourselves and respect the needs of the individual and the group
- Working with a great enthusiastic team
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience.
- Holidays: 25 working days plus bank holidays plus birthday.
- Company pension: The company contributes 4% of your basic salary.
- Health plan: You are eligible to join the company’s private health plan.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Eye-care vouchers.
- Access to discounts such as high street stores, cinema tickets, holidays and more.
- Working from home flexibility.
- Great location in Shoreditch / Liverpool St Station 5min.*
- Regular social and networking events (e.g. team bonding activities, games nights) *
*Currently working from home so drinks are virtual with cocktails posted to your home with takeaway vouchers for team meals.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are regretfully unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be progressing with your application. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this role.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eintech does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eintech employee. Eintech will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eintech.