Location: Shoreditch/Liverpool Street, London
Reports to: Product Manager
Eintech is a small but rapidly growing organisation offering a range of SaaS products to users in over 160 countries.
The Product team is the heartbeat of our online products and services, responsible for the day-to-day running of all our SaaS products. The Product team hold our customers hands through the journey end-to-end, be it our Education, Commercial, or Awarding Body clients. From customer feedback through to product innovation, intelligence from the team informs and steers our products and services growth.
Our main product is Rogo® (getrogo.com), a customisable eAssessment and eLearning platform with multiple testing options and rich-media integration. Rogo facilitates the easy design and release of courses and tests for distribution anywhere in the world. It is constantly being developed with new features being added based on but not limited to regular consultation with clients.
Our goal is to offer the leading learning and testing products globally. Rogo is pitched at a range of clients, from the small college to the international training organisations, global corporations, and high stakes awarding bodies.
The principle role is to support our software development function via user acceptance testing, working with the development team to fine tune functionality and ensure it is appropriate to user requirements. The role will also involve elements of product management and customer service, working with the Product Management team to update and maintain platform content and processes for the web-based portals that we deliver to our clients.
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of new products and updates to existing software where required.
- Developing a deep understanding of the Eintech’s products.
- Supporting the onboarding of new and existing clients to Eintech’s products.
- Issue tracking and monitoring (using project/ticket management software which we will train you how to use).
- ISO certification internal audit and documentation support.
- Updating product feature specification documents.
- Elements of project management and milestone tracking.
- Improve product offerings by providing client feedback and gathering requirements to pass on to the development team.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests.
- Participate in other projects as assigned.
- Other administrative duties.
What We Are Looking For
This is an entry-level role for a bright graduate to shine and grow with the business. It is an internship opportunity with the possibility of a full-time position with benefits at the end of the 3 month period. The graduate will be driven, eager to learn, enthusiastic, with a professional personable manner. The graduate will have a keen interest in SaaS, customer success, and product management.
- Ability to speak and write fluently and idiomatically in English.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm and focussed in a high-pressure environment.
- Be able to build rapport in cross-functional project teams.
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and ambitious company.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and committed to seeing tasks through to completion.
- Willing and available for support on evenings and weekends.
Why Work At Eintech
- We are a founder-led business and incredibly passionate about building a great product and service that our customers love.
- We are an independent business with no external finance
- We grew the business by 114% last year
- We are customer-focused and always try to find a way to help customers and make their working lives easier
- We are always looking for new technology and exploring new ideas
- We are also very people focused and invest heavily in training employees and ensuring that there is a good work/life balance; we believe that work should be enjoyable and we don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We celebrate passion and hate office politics
- We work hard, enjoy ourselves and respect the needs of the individual and the group
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are regretfully unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be progressing with your application. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in this role.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Eintech does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Eintech employee. Eintech will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Eintech.