Anti-money laundering (AML) customer identity management system used by 4 professional bodies and over 3,500 financial professionals in the UK. Record and track your risk assessments and due diligence – the software advises on risk and logs your changes.
Integrates with professional body’s database for statistics and easy set up of new users
Historic data keeps track on the member’s Risk Reviews on each of their clients
Due Diligence Tracking
Records which due diligence and proof of ID has been recorded.
Secure electronic file storage for copies of passports and ID against each client record.
Reminders when due diligence should be updated.
Benefits to supervisory bodies:
- Connects to your database to auto setup members and block access on membership expiry
- Paperless administration
- Flags up members who are not keeping up with checks
- Risk scoring for all licence holders, taking into account timely renewals, staff qualifications, due diligence up to date, percent of high risk clients and more
Detailed statistics including:
- Average risk
- Members with majority high risk clients
- Members who have out of date due diligence